As the masks come off and businesses enter a “new normal”, owners are gearing up for what it will take coming out of the Pandemic. As a small business owner, you are most likely filling the role of a CEO, and CFO (Chief Financial Officer). It’s also not unusual for business owners to rely on their CPA’s for a one stop shop to cover all their financial concerns. Could building a team of subject matter experts help you climb your way to recovery?
Let’s take a moment to pause; What does your financial picture look like coming out of the Pandemic today?
– Do you have more money in your bank accounts than ever before?
– Are you willing to consider adding more disciplines in managing your financial arena?
– Do you know how to forecast your cash reserves to insure you will NOT run out of money by the end of the year?
Moving Into a New Normal Will Take Some Strategies – Check out the steps to keep you on track https://centennialrevenuemanagement.com/whos-managing-your-cash-flow/
- When Should You Hire a CFO / Cash Flow Consultant: In today’s business landscape, outsourcing is a less expensive way to go when wanting to “hire” your subject matter experts!
- Benefits that a CFO Cash Flow Consultant Can Provide: We cannot be “experts” in all aspects of our business. The goal is to look at the good, the bad, and identify what is not working.
- Who is Watching Your Cash Flow? Take Advantage of the SWOT Analysis Package before Investing in a CFO. If you want to know where you stand, take advantage of the SWOT Analysis Package – strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats. Click here to learn more about this offering.
Be Proactive with Your CPA as you Enter the 2nd Half of 2021: Now is the time to be collaborating with your CPA and CFO/Cash Flow Consultant to plan for end of year tax liabilities.
A CFO/Cash Flow Expert offers security and an education. Offering a different perspective on your financials, a CFO can take a 360 view: not just a two-dimensional view of profits and taxes.
If you are interested in learning more about how I work with my clients providing leadership in the management of financial activities and collaborating with your CPA, I welcome the opportunity to help.
Read more on how to take charge of your financials.