Request Debra to Speak
A frequent speaker for businesses, nonprofits and associations, Debra is committed to helping business owners achieve sustainable financial success while taking total control of their cash flow. She uncovers the “Dirty Little Secrets” of financial management, shares practical how-tos and educates owners and their teams on how to “Follow the Money” and build a strong cash flow discipline.
- Dirty Little Secret | Why You Can be Profitable and Still have a Cash Flow Problem
- Dirty Little Secret | Your Bookkeeper is the Keeper of the Cash Flow. Really.
- Dirty Little Secret | Healthy, Sustainable Cash Flow is a Discipline, Not Luck
- Dirty Little Secret | It’s Not Just About Taxes – It Takes a Team of Subject Matter Experts
- Dirty Little Secret | Keeping Money Flowing: The Ins/Outs of AR/AP and Making Payroll
- Dirty Little Secret | Debt Strategy Takes More than Throwing Noodles at a Wall
- Dirty Little Secret | You’re Profitable. Now, How do You Get More Money into Your Pocket?
- Dirty Little Secret | You Make Good Money. Where Did it Go? Psst…
- Dirty Little Secret | The Balance Sheet, The Forgotten Component of Cash Flow
- Dirty Little Secret | CFO + CPA + Bookkeeper = Financials with Checks & Balances
Seeking a Cash Flow Training Workshop?
Centennial Revenue Management offers custom half- and full-day interactive training workshops. We are committed to helping you, your team and your firm achieve total financial control.
Feedback & Reviews
We take pride in having clients who speak highly of us. Take a look at what they say and then give us a call. We would love for you to be the next client we use as a testimonial.