Request Debra to Speak
A frequent speaker for businesses, nonprofits and associations, Debra is committed to helping business owners achieve sustainable financial success. She uncovers the “Dirty Little Secrets” of financial management, shares practical how-tos and educates owners and their teams on how to “Follow the Money” and build a strong Cash Flow discipline.
- Dirty Little Secret | Why You Can be Profitable and Still have a Cash Flow Problem
- Dirty Little Secret | Your Bookkeeper is the Keeper of the Cash Flow. Really.
- Dirty Little Secret | Healthy, Sustainable Cash Flow is a Discipline, Not Luck
- Dirty Little Secret | It’s Not Just About Taxes – It Takes a Team of Subject Matter Experts
- Dirty Little Secret | Keeping Money Flowing: The Ins/Outs of AR/AP and Making Payroll
- Dirty Little Secret | Debt Strategy Takes More than Throwing Noodles at a Wall
- Dirty Little Secret | You’re Profitable. Now, How do You Get More Money into Your Pocket?
- Dirty Little Secret | You Make Good Money. Where Did it Go? Psst…
- Dirty Little Secret | The Balance Sheet, The Forgotten Component of Cash Flow
- Dirty Little Secret | CFO + CPA + Bookkeeper = Financials with Checks & Balances
Seeking a Cash Flow Training Workshop?
Centennial Revenue Management offers custom half- and full-day interactive training workshops. We are committed to helping you, your team and your firm achieve financial well-being.
Feedback & Reviews
We take pride in having clients who speak highly of us. Take a look at what they say and then give us a call. We would love for you to be the next client we use as a testimonial.