Happy New Year!
In 2023, it is time to discover the pattern of cash flow that works for your business. A little change could make a big difference for financial success.
Moving money through the wrong channels at the wrong times can drastically bottleneck cash reserves. Partnering with a cash flow expert is the quickest step to excel your financial knowledge within your business.
The #1 action that cash flow experts suggest is to generate a financial forecast to create the road map of spending.
The immediate ROI is knowledge of the dollar amount needed for cash reserves.
Having looked at many business financials in the last year, I have observed business owners tensions grow as inflation rises costs. However, with the ability to be disciplined to a cash flow plan, owners can pivot away from cutting their biggest expense; salaries and benefits, .
Closing the books on 2022; the 3 biggest financial problems I am seeing are:
1. Draining Bank Accounts: Owners are spending more than they are bringing in cash collections.
2. Accounts Receivables are becoming more challenging: Struggles with cash flow results in reduced monthly revenue.
3. Rising costs and less revenue: Inflation has tightened bank accounts leaving less extra money for reserves.
I welcome the opportunity to help dental practices and small business owners to discover their pattern of cash flow to eliminate money struggles for 2023.
Not sure where to start? Sign up for a SWOT package that will deliver: the good, the bad, and proactive strategies you can implement right away to become more empowered in managing your financial arena in 2023.
EASY AS SWOT
Which way is your money flowing? Gain the level of empowerment that only comes from a SWOT analysis.
SWOT Cash Flow Forecasting Package: One Time analysis of owners current financials. Debra will create a cash flow forecast giving owners an 8 month view into the future of what their cash on hand balances are likely to be based on their current financial story.
- Delivery of an eight-month cash flow forecast that is directly tied to your current financial story.
- Guidance on what your minimum cash on hand balances need to be to sustain your business in the months ahead.
- A one-time analysis to help you understand where you are today and identify proactive strategies that can help you make smart short term decisions.
- One-on-one consultation to understand your cash flow forecast, which will model a likely outcome for 8 months into the future